Extremely minor bug

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
When the hungry spider level is won, in the victory screen, there is the achievement box, but it is empty (I'm guessing that "appetite sated" should be in this box when the level is won). However, I got the achievement, so that works fine.

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
I know how to play the level, what's interesting is how did you manage to win

Get crippling venom to level 13 (this is the most important ability, extremely good at level 10+, give this priority when placing points), venom pool level 12 (allows you to damage enemies from a range), bite to level 7 (for additional health), devour to level 4 (important to heal, but no need to get this any higher, you'd rather get bite leveled up. What's the point of being able to heal if you're already dead)

Strategy is keep enemies slowed with crippling venom, and venom pool as they walk towards you. The biggest weakness of this strategy is that if the uber wolf spider hits you with its venom bite, you will get one shotted due to not putting many points into bite. But that only happens if you make the mistake of getting into his range when trying to place your venom pool (happened to me once, got 1 shotted after 100 min in level), since as long as you are hitting the uber spider with crippling venom, letting him walk into your venom pools, and keeping distance, you'll be fine.