[Feedback] 0.2131 Babysitting Mission: Tiger beetle group near player nest might be a little too close?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I was playing the babysitting mission when suddenly the music transitioned from calm to combat:
I made the group agressive by accident. With what little I had at that point, it made me lose.

Mr_Ced

Colony
That's some really bad rng right there. I have never had that happen to me.
On a side note, what do you intend to do with all of those workers? I curious to know what strategy you have in mind.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
That's some really bad rng right there. I have never had that happen to me.
On a side note, what do you intend to do with all of those workers? I curious to know what strategy you have in mind.
I was testing if the mission could be won on easy with only worker ants.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
Oh well on Easy it should be possible. Hardcore would be medium or hard. ;P

Tried the first story mode challenge on hard mode but I must admit that I always failed due to me probably not having the right strategie OR not enough workers. Like maxing it out and then going in on insane. :D

I think I got close to doing it but I did fail in the end because I didn't have enough workers taking care of spawning the new brute etc.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Oh well on Easy it should be possible. Hardcore would be medium or hard. ;P

Tried the first story mode challenge on hard mode but I must admit that I always failed due to me probably not having the right strategie OR not enough workers. Like maxing it out and then going in on insane. :D

I think I got close to doing it but I did fail in the end because I didn't have enough workers taking care of spawning the new brute etc.
Insane: