feedback for game

hi. I'm not good at English but the game is so fun that I came here to give feedback.
I'm a Korean gamer enjoys Starcraft and League of legends.
I think this game is similar to the two games listed above.
really enjoyed this game too.

But I was uncomfortable during gameplay. (Not difficult)
1. If an ant group has ordered to move to a certain point and then to another point,
it is divided into ants moving to the previously ordered point and ants moving to the new command point. ( I think ant's command response is slow. )
2. When the ants move, they patrol to the queen's place instead of staying at the point where they moved.. (Is it time to meal?)
-> this behavior causes very high damage.
3. If I move ants to a certain point, some ant groups are scattered to some extent, and if some ants are attacked by the enemy, other ants will not respond.
-> it is better to reduce the radius at which the ants scatter.
4. With the Prevent Attack feature, the ants don't attack first but fight when they are attacked by the enemy.
-> I don't want to fight. I just want to run away.

5 .If I save after selecting an ant species and skill, I cannot choose another species and skill.
-> In the next chapter, it would be nice to be able to make strategic choices based on the situation. (For example, you should limit the maximum number of royal jelly and use it as a skill point.)
6. I don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice to have a one-on-one mode with friends.
-> If possible you are a god.
7.In The Formicarium mode in chapter(instant game) ,It is much better to increase the amount than to raise the ant level. Cleared using all 1 level ants until insane mode.
-> ex) level1 ant *2 > level2 ant *1 ,, level1 ant *3 > level3 ant *1 (I feel that performance is lower than the cost required to level up. )

Finally, thank you for making a good game. I cleared it in 8 hours. Waiting for the update.

pakitane16

Colony
4. Some creatures have aggro that can force you to attack them. Also I think ants have chances to flee from aggro, but workers have more chance to flee than other caste, you can try this in 2.1 against enemy wood ants.
7. Higher level ants require less worker and food to respawn, and they have ability like mortar wood ants can destroy army ants in seconds, and taunt leafcutter can live really long.

hi. I'm not good at English but the game is so fun that I came here to give feedback.
I'm a Korean gamer enjoys Starcraft and League of legends.
I think this game is similar to the two games listed above.
really enjoyed this game too.

But I was uncomfortable during gameplay. (Not difficult)
1. If an ant group has ordered to move to a certain point and then to another point,
it is divided into ants moving to the previously ordered point and ants moving to the new command point. ( I think ant's command response is slow. )
2. When the ants move, they patrol to the queen's place instead of staying at the point where they moved.. (Is it time to meal?)
-> this behavior causes very high damage.
3. If I move ants to a certain point, some ant groups are scattered to some extent, and if some ants are attacked by the enemy, other ants will not respond.
-> it is better to reduce the radius at which the ants scatter.
4. With the Prevent Attack feature, the ants don't attack first but fight when they are attacked by the enemy.
-> I don't want to fight. I just want to run away.

5 .If I save after selecting an ant species and skill, I cannot choose another species and skill.
-> In the next chapter, it would be nice to be able to make strategic choices based on the situation. (For example, you should limit the maximum number of royal jelly and use it as a skill point.)
6. I don't know if it's possible, but it would be nice to have a one-on-one mode with friends.
-> If possible you are a god.
7.In The Formicarium mode in chapter(instant game) ,It is much better to increase the amount than to raise the ant level. Cleared using all 1 level ants until insane mode.
-> ex) level1 ant *2 > level2 ant *1 ,, level1 ant *3 > level3 ant *1 (I feel that performance is lower than the cost required to level up. )

Finally, thank you for making a good game. I cleared it in 8 hours. Waiting for the update.
You can get around point 1 by having smaller groups of ants and spread across different pheromone markers. When you click it's like each individual ant gets told one by one where to go next so the less ants the marker has to tell the better chance they'll all listen. Otherwise I feel your pain. Point 2 - seems realistic to me. Playing starcraft you learn to click a lot, if you keep clicking in the general area they will all stay there. If you don't it's like they return to the queen to double check their orders - feels like an ant thing. 3) Ants don't seem like other units from other games. It appears Slug Disco try to make things realistic where possible and because ants forage it appears like natural scouting behaviour. 4) ants don't attack with the prevent attack behaviour unless stopped/stunned. As long as they are moving they don't stop. If an enemy can make them pause in movement they will start fighting. I.e block their path or with a heavy attack, cricket aoe, tiger beetle stun, whip spider knock back. 5) This is frustrating but I made multiple formicariums and 1 is my A-team for after testing. 6) Multiplayer is something they've talked about doing but won't give any real info on until they work out what and when they can implement. 7) Agreed in most circumstance. But try passing level 2.2 on insane challenge mode without upgraded level 3 mortar ants and you may find that they are required for a consistent win. :D I can't wait for future updates either.