Food bug

At 2.1, normal, when the wolf spider invade, plenty of the die on top of the original 7 worker tile, and none of my 79 alive ant go to collect the dead spider even i set all of them to food only no combat. Both worker and warrior do nothing.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yep, this was an issue with the pathing system with the ants. John has spent a lot of time over the last few days working on this and he believes the issue is now fixed. The next update should resolve it.

Ensiege

Worker
Oh, this. I've found this happens with food-only ants. They will pick up food laying on the ground, but in order for them to dissect a dead bug, you have to turn on combat too. They'll pick up dead larvae and such, but they won't pick apart a carcass (dead spider/beetle/hermit crab) if you have combat turned off.

Hello. Still new to the game, but loving it. I have either a question or a bug that I cannot get any food for the first map in the home colony where you upgrade your ants and go on missions. I haven't opened up the outside world yet with the first big challenge the scientist give for i don't have enough food to fight off the hoards. Please help
sincerely, the Other Guy

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
The food is up top. It's dropped in.

The challenge doesn't start until it's selected in the menu with all of the missions, so there is no punishment for opening the outside.