Food pellet out of reach in Formicarium

Kurful

Larva
I got a food drop near the plants in the upper right corner, one pellet landed ON the plants. There's an ant locked on it, but apparently it's located just barely off the "grid". Issue persists across reloads. It's not much food, but it's an ant locked out of other tasks, and I can imagine that whatever happened here could happen elsewhere.

Attachments

• EotU - bug, Tantalus punishment with a food pellet.png
    EotU - bug, Tantalus punishment with a food pellet.png
    778.7 KB · Views: 3

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Welcome Kurful, thanks for the post. This has been a consistent problem in various builds but there's a good chance it's been fixed in the current beta - we'll see how things are when we release 0.21 in a short while!

Kurful

Larva
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to next update. I'll probably be able to manage without that pellet for the foreseeable future.

If anyone is dealing with workers stuck on the blocked collection task, dropping some predators into the Formicarium will handle them, just stick your armies underground first so the predators start with the right target.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to next update. I'll probably be able to manage without that pellet for the foreseeable future.

If anyone is dealing with workers stuck on the blocked collection task, dropping some predators into the Formicarium will handle them, just stick your armies underground first so the predators start with the right target.
Disabling food collection should also free the ant, as she will no longer be stuck trying to reach an unreachable food item.