Food Spawns Below Formicarium

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
This is a pretty big glitch. The rewards for completing the first and second tier levels spawn below the jungle formicarium. If you toggle the food numbers, you can see the food, and it is clearly visible on the minimap. If you go to the very edge of the formicarium, toggle photo mode, and then go inside the dirt of the formicarium, you can see the food the scientist has dropped, but it is on the bluish "floor" or table below the formicarium. Hopefully you guys can fix this soon.

Last edited:

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
No, not in the soil. If you want to see it scroll to the very edge of the formicarium, enter camera mode, go as far down towards the floor (or table) as possible, then move the camera into the formicarium, and you can see the food there, on the same level as the floor the formicarium is on.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Passed on. There have been several formicarium food-related issues discovered recently and I suspect they might have a common cause.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Thought I had this one fixed, clearly not! Right I am on it. It is likely to do with food loading (it was last time) and food being i pixel below the ground when it is saved

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Right I had fixed this, then someone un-fixed it because they did not understand my fix... I have re fixed it will be in the next patch along with something to teleport your lost food to the surface on load!