Formica Ereptors are OP

Mr_Ced

Colony
I have been playing a bit of Freeplay lately, and decided to take a break from the Formica fusca to relax. I played as my formicarium colony and they were able to withstand starving while under attack from tiger beetles and a giant wolf spider. My workers gathered just enough food to last them though it. I had ten of each soldier and seven workers. I thought this was ridiculous, even with planned augmentations.

Daniel7Sly123

Ants are perfect!
when you play with your formicarium colony in freeplay mode all the special abilites you buy in formicarium will be available in freeplay. And this is the reason why ereptor is the most OVERPOWERED in freeplay.
Can someone tell me if the buffs of minor improvment system are actives in freeplay?

Mr_Ced

Colony
when you play with your formicarium colony in freeplay mode all the special abilites you buy in formicarium will be available in freeplay. And this is the reason why ereptor is the most OVERPOWERED in freeplay.
Can someone tell me if the buffs of minor improvment system are actives in freeplay?
They are, I noticed even more of a difference when I focused on one minor improvement per ant.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yes, you're always going to have an easier time playing as Formica ereptor by consequence of the way the Formicarium works as opposed to one of the base colonies.

Just because you are overpowered does not mean you always dominate. I have had some of my formacarium qweens die to other bugs in freeplay despite my colony being the most ever overpowered. But that would probably be because I my colony was starving.