Formicarium Dialogue

JCL

Larva
A humble suggestion, but could we tone down the Formicarium character dialogue. I found challenges 1 & 2 to be acceptable, but challenge 3 was a bit over the top and in some cases a tad cruel. I play with my 6 and 8 year old boys and if it continues to progress then I'm probably going to have to find another game to pass our time together. Sarcasm and jesting, great! Mockery & cruelty, not so much. A thought for consideration. Thank you. Loving the game otherwise, and the newest update...WOW!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback. We'd always recommend a parent pre-assess the game before they play it with their kids, but If you're finding it too much just turn the voice audio all the way down in the options. Scientist 2 is not a nice man and I don't think he's going to get any nicer!

Thanks for the feedback. We'd always recommend a parent pre-assess the game before they play it with their kids, but If you're finding it too much just turn the voice audio all the way down in the options. Scientist 2 is not a nice man and I don't think he's going to get any nicer!
the mission narrator is also going a bit over the top to. He's always talking about gore alot. Because Yeah you know? I think for future levels you'll have to tone down the amount of gore the narrator says. (PS voice actor for scientist num 2 sounds kind of like a murderer if you ask me. But not complaining or anything:cool:.)

MedinB

Colony
A humble suggestion, but could we tone down the Formicarium character dialogue. I found challenges 1 & 2 to be acceptable, but challenge 3 was a bit over the top and in some cases a tad cruel. I play with my 6 and 8 year old boys and if it continues to progress then I'm probably going to have to find another game to pass our time together. Sarcasm and jesting, great! Mockery & cruelty, not so much. A thought for consideration. Thank you. Loving the game otherwise, and the newest update...WOW!
“Cruel?” I think its fine. Once your done he is SO proud of you so when Formicarium Challenge 4 I bet he'll be much happier.