Formicarium Trapjaws (and others!) - I've Finally Done It!

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Hi, so I realised kinda recently that there isn’t enemy ant colonies yet, so does that make the slave maker ants useless in this scenario? I’ve seen them come in and take my brood before but I certainly haven’t been able to find enemy ant colonies.

pakitane16

Colony
Hi, so I realised kinda recently that there isn’t enemy ant colonies yet, so does that make the slave maker ants useless in this scenario? I’ve seen them come in and take my brood before but I certainly haven’t been able to find enemy ant colonies.
Note that in 1.2, there are 2 caste of slavemaker: the soldiers and the stealers. The soldiers are only a bit tankier and stronger than black ant soldiers, they don't steal brood but act as distraction. The slavemaker stealers are frailer, fast and ignore combat for brood stealing. The playable slavemaker ants in The Other Foot are the soldiers so they are as useful as black ants.

TheRexYo

Queen
Slave-Maker Ant Soldiers cost more than Black Ants, but they get a huge increase in stats every time you upgrade them. Thus, Slave-Makers are most useful once they've been upgraded.

TheRexYo

Queen
I'm going to attach a save file for those who don't want to wait for my tutorial on how to get Army Ants and Slave-Makers.
Here it is. (The 'Here' is a Dropbox link, btw).
Be warned, it will replace your 7th colony, because that's the one I'm using for it. Also, yes, the name is mispelled. I had a typo during colony creation and couldn't fix it after that.

Raptorr575

Worker
I'm going to attach a save file for those who don't want to wait for my tutorial on how to get Army Ants and Slave-Makers.
Here it is. (The 'Here' is a Dropbox link, btw).
Be warned, it will replace your 7th colony, because that's the one I'm using for it. Also, yes, the name is mispelled. I had a typo during colony creation and couldn't fix it after that.
Again, thank you very much!

It's time to take revenge on the Blue Colony that caused me so much pain.
(Then I would find a way to get revenge on the scientist)

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Maybe a couple months after the fire ant update comes out, it would be great to see a sequel extra level to the Other Foot, where the counterpart colony faces whatever trial there is in formicarium challenge 4.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
That’s cheating you know that right stop cheating
Its not cheating; firstly its save editing, secondly, this game is offline and lastly the ants are used in missions so they're already in the game as a playable unit.

Antlover556

Worker
I’m sorry for what I said earlier theRexyo you did a good job me myself couldn’t do it with notepad an you tutorial