Forum Message system not working?

ThoneX

Larva
Hello again

I know this part of the forum is normally about truble with EotU but i did not know where else this would be best.

I am suspecting that the Messagte system in the Forum does not work (at least for me).

My reasons?

Well friday I tried to write Mike my Email because of the Backers issue in an earlier porst of mine, but it does not show up in my sent messages.
Also i believe Mike did not get my mesages, since i got no response and if i think about Mike, i only think of him as always being reliable and fast to answer, since he responds regulary and quick in the forum, so i do not believe he would just look through the messages without saying something like "thanks for the mail I will check if it is true that you backed" or something on that lines.

Thats why i suspect that besides me not seeing any send messages, that he did not get my messages eather (i tried 3 times thinking it would be a problem on my end that i did not send the message correctly).

Did this happen to other folks here as well?

Gretings
ThoneX

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yeah it's a bit hit and miss. I'm not able to check my SD emails right now but I'll have a look when I get in from my day job

ThoneX

Larva
Okay in that case i will wait until tomorrow ^^

if you did not get the messages just write here XD we will find a way to get into contact :D

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Hi ThoneX - we've checked your records on both Kickstarter and Itch and are unable to find a record of you backing. We're wondering if you changed the email address associated with your Kickstarter, or perhaps you have more than one Kickstarter account.

Could you please send us a message on Kickstarter then John can start getting to the bottom of this? Thanks.

ThoneX

Larva
Oh god.... :( i am so ashamed of myself....
After reading your message here i searched trough all my logs and found out that i did really not use my main email to get acces to kickstarter and back the game... so i looked at the email i used to back the game and voila there is a key i recieved on the 1.12.2017..... I am so sorry for causing so much trouble!

I hope i did not cause too much inconvinience...

Greetings TX

p.s. sorry for posting this here off topic i dont trust the message system and did not want to start another topic since you answered here i wanted to respond as close as possible...