Functionality and singularity

SanyaSaw

Larva
Hello! I started the topic "Functionality and singularity" and I would like to discuss what is lacking in "Empires of the Undergrowth":
1) Few languages ​​for the game, because of this, many players play blindly and do not understand what to do here, delete the game.
2) There is no editor .... It would be cool to create your own card, with your quests and .... key chips !?
3) There is no separate training level, which can be accessed at any time, supplement the knowledge of the game.
4) According to theory, the queen of ants can move, it is a pity that this has not yet been realized!
5) According to 2 theories, the queen of ants can make princesses, it's a pity that while this is not realized, because ants could be done doubly, and how "the second life of the queen could be, but with a difference ;D!"
6) A meager variety of enemies. It is a mistake that the developers realized spiders, twins, makrushes, beetles! add dragonflies, which randomly extinguish several ants; add flying ants, and for yourself discovering special technology, and for enemies; let the enemy ants also fight among themselves. You can add a lot of insects, you decide what!
7) Do not you add buildings, extracting flowers or bushes? Or do you not get the roots?
for example, so that extraneous insects do not pass through them until they destroy, and ants (their own or enemy) could pass through them and attack without getting damage (of course, so that they could be nibbled) ;) :D

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
1) We are an early access game and a development team of 3. It is currently impractical to translate the game until there is more content.
2) A level editor would be a huge development undertaking, taking many months to get right. At the moment we need to concentrate on more content.
3) We are in the process of designing and making a tutorial level.
4) There are several reasons the queen does not move (mostly gameplay mechanics reasons)
5) Currently there is no reason to add such mechanics to the game
6) As said above, we are a small team and there is only so much we can do over a short space of time. More enemies will be added as development continues.
7) More sources of food, etc will be added over time.

SanyaSaw

Larva
1) What kind of translation into Russian, Polish, etc languages ​​can make sense !? Since on YouTube there are broadcasts of this game.
7) I did not mean the source of food! I had in mind the building material as a separate resource, a separate warehouse for it, so that it could be built from it, so that the material was not an auxiliary, but the main !? In theory, they should not hunt at first ?! Do they usually build a house first (dig a hole) first?
Thank you for having responded at least :) ::)

SanyaSaw you need to realize that this game has 3 developers and released in early access to Steam on December 1st, adding all of this in could not only ruin the gameplay and it's mechanics but would be impossible now.