Game keeps crashing

Mino

Larva
Problem is my game keeps crashing continuously (sending the reports to you guys) sometimes ever 5 mins, sometimes its fine for an hour...

Its not crashing during loading or in th formacarium, but in the levels after 5-10 mins play.

Thats pretty frustrating to be honest :(

Mino

Larva
Of course

AMD Phenom II X4 965
3.4 Ghz
8GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
Windows 10...anything else?

Mino

Larva
Zergling said:
Have you updated your Graphic Card to the latest driver?

Yes, its completely up to date.
If this helps somehow, found out that my game crashes veeeeery often during mission 2.1 and 1.1 and less (but still crashing sometimes) in mission 2.2 and 1.2 oO

Zergling

Ants are fun and interesting little beings.
Could you try to reduce your graphics?
Perhaps you should check your processor.

Does only the game crash, or is your computer crashing?

Mino

Larva
That was my first thought as well, so i put the graphic down from high to mid - no changes.

It is only the game which crashes, computer is still fine afterwards. And it is also the only game which is crashing, playing others games with higher requirements without problems.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Is it giving you a crash report? If it is, please follow the instructions in this link:

http://forum.eotugame.com/index.php?topic=1231.0

..and mail it in to us. That really helps us pin down what the problem is.

Mino

Larva
Uff, yes it always gives me a crash report which i send to you by press "Send and restart" or "send an close" but if you need more, i have to try to figure out how to make the invisible appdata visible (i am a it-noob^^)

Zergling

Ants are fun and interesting little beings.
Mino said:
Uff, yes it always gives me a crash report which i send to you by press "Send and restart" or "send an close" but if you need more, i have to try to figure out how to make the invisible appdata visible (i am a it-noob^^)

You can do so by doing this:

1. Go to File Explorer
2. Select View
3. Click Show Hidden Files
4. Go to the adress bar and type %appdata% and ofcourse press enter

Now you should be able to see it.

Good luck!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Mino said:

Please note the crash reports do not get to us that way. See this thread on how to email them to us:

http://forum.eotugame.com/index.php?topic=1231.0