Hello from Switzerland

Hi fellow Ant fans, greetings from Switzerland.
I'm a 26 year old casual gamer and unlike most of you I never was a huge ant enthusiast.
I bought EotU yesterday and it kind of got me addicted ;D
I never really took part in a game community but maybe I get the time to submit personal ideas or wishes for this already great game!
Huge thanks to the developer as this game looks brilliant and definitely is something different to anything i played until now :D

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I'd definitely go here for tips on beating some of the levels on higher difficulties, if you decide to go for the challenge.

Lelilule

Larva
Hallo
Ich verstehe leider kein englisch mit googelübersetzter versteht man ein bisschen mehr.
Ich habe es mal gespielt und finde es optisch genial, es hat aber noch riesiges potenzial.
Empires of the ants von sierra spielte ich soweit es ging hatte leider sehr viele Bugs.
Ich pflegte auch selber eine Lasius niger Kolonie ca 4Jahre.
Ideen und vorschläge habe ich viele hatte mir mal gedanken darüber gemacht, bin aber leider kein Programmierer.
Lelilule

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I don’t speak German but I’m a fan of Germany and England and Europe but what I think what she said was she lives in Germany and is glad to be on the forum.

I know google translate can be inaccurate but I definently understand this.

Hi there
Unfortunately I don't understand English with googel translated one understands a bit more.
I've played it once and I think it's optically awesome, but it still has huge potential.
Empires of the ants from sierra I played as far as possible unfortunately had a lot of bugs.
I also looked after a Lasius niger colony myself for about 4 years.
I've had lots of ideas and suggestions, but I'm not a programmer.
Lelilule

Lelilule

Larva
Es wäre ein riesenvorteil wenn man während den missionen das spiel immer wieder abspeichern
könnte um nicht immer von vorne anfangen zu müssen, wird mit der zeit nervig und man verliert die lust.
wenn die missionen fertig sind kann man ja weiterspielen, soweit so gut nur leider wachsen die pflanzen nicht nach bei den blattschneidermissionen.
Unter einen imperium verstehe ich mehr als 1000 Ameisen. Es wäre sicher dann auch mal an der zeit aus dem Formicarium rauszukommen.

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I know google translate can be inaccurate but I definently understand this.

Hi there
Unfortunately I don't understand English with googel translated one understands a bit more.
I've played it once and I think it's optically awesome, but it still has huge potential.
Empires of the ants from sierra I played as far as possible unfortunately had a lot of bugs.
I also looked after a Lasius niger colony myself for about 4 years.
I've had lots of ideas and suggestions, but I'm not a programmer.
Lelilule
Oh how do you use google translate on the forum.

Lelilule

Larva
Guten morgen
Auf youtube hatte ich mal ein paar Videos hochgeladen.
Lasius Niger Daniel eingeben und dann findet man die, genau so wie im Spiel ein Formicarium.