Hi I'm from Australia and I'm known as Terrific Timmeh

Hello everyone. My name's Terrific Timmeh and I'm not normally a forum type of person but thanks to Lordof_RiverBuffalo981 for pointing me in this direction. I think Empires of the Undergrowth is an amazing game. I'm the kind of gamer that goes for achievements and love to play games at their most brutal because I feel that's what they're designed for. I've really been enjoying the difficulty tiers I'm finding playing through as each colony and I think the balance and increase of difficulty, which a lot of games don't stretch out to their full potential, is pretty spot on so thanks.

MedinB

Colony
Hi! TerrificTimmeh from Australia! I think we are really active on the forums and every person who joins makes it EVEN MORE active!(Well if they post messages) Hopefully, John will stand by and say hi!:)

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Welcome! Maybe you can help us figure out how to beat the new levels on insane. They're quite tough, it seems, the hardest that have been added as of yet.

Thanks :) Yeah these levels are crazy. No challenge mode required, insane is definitely... insane. I'm working on a strat that is consistent in medium, solid on hard but not quite there on insane so hopefully I can tweek it a little and punch through 3.1 on insane.