**HOTFIX** - V0.1351 Released, 2 Major Issues Fixed

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
We've pushed a hotfix update to Empires of the Undergrowth to fix 2 major glitches.

• Fixed an oversight with the music switch over from day to night that was crashing 2.2 Queen Of The Hill for some players

This issue was missed by internal testing since it only seems to happen on certain hardware configurations and only for a small minority of players.

• Fixed an issue that was giving players 20 territory each time they returned to the formicarium

An oversight in territory given to players on the upcoming 3rd tier Formicarium missions made its way into the previous build, creating an infinite territory glitch.

Mr_Ced

Colony
Welp, time to start a new formicarium without the all my territory points. Also, the new forum looks great!

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
  • Fixed an issue that was giving players 20 territory each time they returned to the formicarium

An oversight in territory given to players on the upcoming 3rd tier Formicarium missions made its way into the previous build, creating an infinite territory glitch.
Oh wow, that explains a lot. I was wondering but i didn't realize there was an actual bug.