How I feel

FeaReaper_06

Larva
Backer
I haven't gotten past the formicarium challenge but from what I've seen(Other than one crash when I tried to reload my save), it's really good but I think after today you should be quite quiet with future updates so you don't spoil too much.

Also I would like to point out, during the challenge I'm talking to myself like "Your an evil man, like woman please come back, stop this maddess :'( "

Yeah I'm really excited for the future of this game, but question um now that the game is in early access, how frequent should we expect updates to be?

*Edit= make that 2 crashes
*Edit#2=make that 3 crashes trying to load my formicarium okay now NOW I see a problem :p
*Edit#3= 4 crashes okay I think I'm done for the day, plz fix

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
The man is obviously insane. The women's like, "No more than 30 ants at one!"

Man promptly says, "Let's try 40!"

At the end of the challenge: 60, plus devil's coach horse beetles and larva.

Then, he goes and straight up lies, saying "I only added 10, 20, and 30 Fusca!

FeaReaper_06

Larva
Backer
Yeahhhhh...
I got to the second challenge and I won't spoil it but I can say I wasn't ready for the last part, like I forgot those units don't give a damn.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
FeaReaper_06 said:
Yeahhhhh...
I got to the second challenge and I won't spoil it but I can say I wasn't ready for the last part, like I forgot those units don't give a damn.

Royal Decree / Royal Guard can be a lifesaver with that part!

@FaeReaper_06 - It may be beneficial to describe exactly what's happening when it crashes, what your system specs are, and if you can replicate the crash by performing specific actions, it would help the devs out a lot!