How's it goin', everyone?

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and that this game is absolutely wonderful!

SlugDisco, you guys have done a great job creating a very addictive RTS game. As an avid lover of SimAnt and Empire of the Ants, this game was an immediate buy for me. The visuals, the concept (an ever evolving species of ant that cleverly works in other species? SO COOL!), the mechanics (SwarmAI; I love it!), and the characters really got me invested in my own little colony.

It's also amazing to see that a small group of devs could come up with such a neat and well-made product. The amount of love and effort put into this game is immediately apparent, and I'm kicking myself for missing out on the kick-starter to support you guys. As a fellow software developer, I know how painful managing projects, debugging, and testing can be.

I definitely look forward to seeing the new content that you guys can come up with.

Keep up the great work, SlugDisco! You guys rock!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Hi ImperatorAntgustus. It's these kinds of testaments that keep us going. Thank you so much. There's not much more to say without become bubbling messes.