Hungry Spider

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
It was meant to be up for Halloween but unfortunately the update to do that didn't make it in with all the movement changes going on.

Scratch that, it is up at the moment! Go be a spider!

Last edited:

Durburz

Worker
I have been playing this game for over a year and clocked close to 400 hours. Never seen the level, never played the level and probably never will as I don't adjust my gaming to natural occurrences. Last full moon (about a month ago) I started up the game and the level wasn't there. You can toy around with your computer clock to play this very very very special level but quite frankly, just make it playable already JohnSlugDisco. I like to complete all achievements at some point.

I found it. Might have possibly been the time of day to roll over - that or i was blind and didn't notice the spider web

Warning Spoilers!!!

I must also say its not the easiest game - there is a clear strategy in the order to kill things.

There is a good strategy on Steam that maps out the order - got to say i learned the hard way to leave spiders to last, failed on that a few times. Same for beach beetles - not sure why i was thinking they are easier than wood beetles - but yeah makes sense. Basically fight things in the order they appear in the game and your all good.

I could see an updated version coming when they get to the 2020 holloween... thats going to be strange with covid. Bahaha. Video games might be better way to spend the evening.