I wrote a review about EotU

Hey all

I am a big fan of this game although I have only discovered it recently. I was always very fascinated with insects and ants in particular and enjoyed exploring the systems of ant-societies and whatnot, so when I first discovered the game on steam I was immediately intrigued. I have played it a bunch and enjoyed it a lot even though it is still in early access, and I am super excited for what else is to come. I wrote a (slightly more) in-depth review about the game and I would like to share it here.

I assume that lots of people on this forum know way more about EotU than me, but I figured why not share it anyway. Maybe there is somebody you wanna convince of playing and you can use my words if you like them. I personally wrote it for the exact reason, and because I love writing about games that I am passionate about

https://gamerofpassion.com/2020/09/17/empires-of-the-undergrowth-review/

Also, I wasn't sure whether to post this on the feedback thread or here. Hope its okay that I am sharing it at all though! :)

I just joined the forum but I am excited to read about the suggestions and future plans. I hope this game gets the attention it deserves and I will try to do my part.