Increased view range/less water opacity

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Would it be possible to add a slider for view/render range?
You don't need to zoom out a lot for the upper half of the screen becoming a solid blue blob which is pretty frustrating (it gets worse at lower angles though around 60° is sufficient for the effect to take place).
My PC doesn't have issues running the game so more view range would be greatly appreciated.

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
That'd be great. I think that adding more view would be extra convinient for people to view the creatures without having to zoom out too much or move the camera around. I'd have to only watch other people play and the game itself so that I can gather more information so I can make more suggestions. I only have a laptop right now and it's frustrating to see everything lag and stuff.

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Would it be possible to add a slider for view/render range?
You don't need to zoom out a lot for the upper half of the screen becoming a solid blue blob which is pretty frustrating (it gets worse at lower angles though around 60° is sufficient for the effect to take place).
My PC doesn't have issues running the game so more view range would be greatly appreciated.
That'd be great. I think that adding more view would be extra convinient for people to view the creatures without having to zoom out too much or move the camera around. I'd have to only watch other people play and the game itself so that I can gather more information so I can make more suggestions. I only have a laptop right now and it's frustrating to see everything lag and stuff.
Sure, that's an excellent suggestion and a great candidate for an option in the graphics configuration settings. I've made a note of this and hope to add it soon.