Is Insane Mode Possible?

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I found 1.2 to be fairly easy. 2.1 on insane was nuts. I didn't even kill all of the creatures before the morning. I have not tried 2.2 yet on insane, hopefully it doesn't go too bad.

You should have a much easier time with 2.2, as it's way more lenient (although it's gotten a fair bit harder with the new challenge).

Blitz674

Worker
where is the exit? I can beat 2.2 challenge mode on, on hard without them. I cannot even complete 2.2 in insane challenge mode off

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
where is the exit? I can beat 2.2 challenge mode on, on hard without them. I cannot even complete 2.2 in insane challenge mode off

It's directly north of the queen, as far up as you can go.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person

A bit late, don't you think? It's quite surprising, knowing how much I formerly struggled with 1.2, only beating it on hard, to make this video on the first try, and with relative ease. As it is with speedrunning, execution only goes so far, while having good strategies can easily decide how well you'll perform, a truth also applicable to how the 2.X missions have played out over time (early in this thread, you can find posts where myself and other community members were convinced it was impossible).