Just a question

A cool guy

Worker
Hello! It's been such a long time since I played this game after my last computer broke down. I logged back into my steam account to re-download the game, but after I started it, I realized that all of my progress disappeared. Is that a game mechanic or is it like this for every game on steam?

Thank you very much if you can explain.

pakitane16

Colony
The save was originally on your old computer. Steam saving was only implemented recently so if you dropped the game long ago, you have to restart. There are many stuffs added to the beginning of the game so replaying can still be fun.

Hello! It's been such a long time since I played this game after my last computer broke down. I logged back into my steam account to re-download the game, but after I started it, I realized that all of my progress disappeared. Is that a game mechanic or is it like this for every game on steam?

Thank you very much if you can explain.
I'm pretty sure if a computer gets broken then all of your saved progress will be lost because it's a brand new computer. Right? No matter how long it takes you to buy another computer after the old one gets broken.