Just Checking In

TheRexYo

Queen
Greetings, Slugdisco! If you don't mind me asking, how's John's family doing?

I don't know if this is a weird question to ask - I wouldn't really know - but I thought that, since we haven't heard from him in awhile, it might be nice to check in.

John has put a lot of time and effort into EotU. Even if he wasn't having a paternity leave, he still deserves a break. Heck, the whole Slugdisco team deserves one! You guys have done so much to make this game the masterpiece that it is today, and that's good enough reason for me to thank you.

Keep up the awesome!
- TheRexYo

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
All good! We are all doing well here at my household! And as of today I returned to streaming. I have been working on the game the past couple weeks but only just returned to streaming. Will be streaming again tomorrow as well.

Tis good to be back! Fire ants are coming along but still a lot of work to do there as well!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
How many new creatures will be added to the missions?

EDIT: Other then then Fire ants themselves.

Just did a quick count from our design doc for the fire ant update - there's 19 creatures in there, and 5 carnivorous plants.

Note that there's a good chance some of them will be cut (like the velvet worm from the leafcutter update) so we're being cautious about what we announce for now.