Level-3 ability of melee rufa ant

Daniel7Sly123

Ants are perfect!
Can someone tell me wats the ability of rufa melle ant when upgraded to level-3?
I´m asking this because every ant in the game when is upgraded to level 3 gain a extra abillity and would like to know wats the ability of the melee rufa ant.

Daniel7Sly123

Ants are perfect!
It's the same as the black ant melee ones - significantly increased attack speed.
I have tested that in battle arena and i dont see any diference of attack speed between level 1, level 2 and level 3.
I was thinking on the melee rufa ant whe reacheds level 3 gain a lot of resistence but testing the level 2 and level 3 there is no such diference.

pakitane16

Colony
I have tested that in battle arena and i dont see any diference of attack speed between level 1, level 2 and level 3.
I was thinking on the melee rufa ant whe reacheds level 3 gain a lot of resistence but testing the level 2 and level 3 there is no such diference.
Base on the stats file they shared in steam comment, melee wood ants gain HP from 85 to 120, atk damage from 0.5 to 1.5, not atk speed. For comparison, black ants gain HP from 50 to 70, atk damage from 3.6 to 4.4, atk speed from 1 to 1.6.