Maybe good Ideas

As someone who has put in a dozen hours, I think I have some ideas about good things to add. First, off you should make it to where you can get rewards from the challenges even after the first time. Maybe you could lower the amount but still get something from it. Also, you guys should implement a short mission for each level or just one that increases in difficulty with each level. These are just a suggestion and do not have to be implemented but it would make the hours of grinding a little more interesting.

Ensiege

Worker
Yea, like bonus objectives.

1.1, Complete the level with some woodworm still alive, to secure a future food source.

1.2, Don't lose any eggs to the slavers. (or no more than a few)

2.1, Invade wood ant nest.

2.2, Maybe delay the enemy queens on the low ground so the tide kills them.

Or if you want rewards to benifit you DURING the missions, maybe...

1.1, Kill your first beetle larva without soldiers.

1.2, Stop the first slaver scout.

2.1, Kill all invading hermit crabs during the first night on the surface.

2.2, Harvest some fish.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
BlackHuddy22 said:
As someone who has put in a dozen hours, I think I have some ideas about good things to add. First, off you should make it to where you can get rewards from the challenges even after the first time. Maybe you could lower the amount but still get something from it. Also, you guys should implement a short mission for each level or just one that increases in difficulty with each level. These are just a suggestion and do not have to be implemented but it would make the hours of grinding a little more interesting.

The challenges already give more food than usual. They provide a first time win bonus, and then also additional food for every later completion.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Achievements will take on this "bonus objective" role somewhat when they're implemented.