Meat!

A really cool feature of this game is that the player gets to see the ants dissect their prey and store it, amounting a really interesting collection of ant food.
Unfortunately--the way the game is now--when your ants kill a hermit crab or are collecting bits from dead fish, the dissected bits of the food look exactly the same as the dissected bugs. :'(
Where's the beef?!?
Needless to say, each dead creature should break down into appropriate looking meat, don't you think? :-\

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Yeah, I was also hoping little details like that, and also queen animations would be added, but I think they will come with the final release or after unfortunately.

a) good point about the queen. Same deal there. Needs her own meat chunks.
b) I would hope they could fix this earlier than the final release. Of course, I want new levels even more! Can't wait for those leaf-cutters...

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
We might go back in and add some variation there. For now it's a time consideration when I'm sure most would prefer us to be working on the next levels.

Dave1966

colony on the move
Any chance to see more Alpha demo modes to keep things going until the next levels are released