Mini Level Idea

Hey, I have an idea for a mini level similar to The Spider, I know that you have just finished with a massive update, keep up the great work!

In the wild, Ondontamachus (Trap jaws) have queens that have to get out of their nest and hunt for food to feed their larvae. I think it would be cool to play as a trap-jaw queen, and you need to hunt for small arthropods and avoid other dangers, will still having enough food to feed yourself and your larvae. (there could be a hunger bar or something) You might have to dodge Atta trails and Eciton swarms, whip spiders and bush crickets until you eventually raise your first workers.

I understand that you all have a lot on your hands, this game is amazing! Keep it up!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Neat idea, I like it. We do plan on adding one-offs to tide things over until the next major update. This one would need a custom model and animation, though, so I'm not sure how viable it is (I have zero call on this). We'll see, like I say I do personally like this suggestion.

Mr_Ced

Colony
I have seen some videos of trapjaws and the queens seem to be very similar to their workers. I have not looked up the species in the game though, so I might be wrong.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I have seen some videos of trapjaws and the queens seem to be very similar to their workers. I have not looked up the species in the game though, so I might be wrong.

You're absolutely right. It's not quite that straightforward, but the similarity may well help here.