Multiplayer Would Be Sick

I think multiplayer with like an xp leveling system would be cool like you can level up individual colonies kind of like the fornicarium and you get more 'royal jelly' for winning matches, team modes as well as ffa. Also a rank matching system or something so advanced players don't get matched with noobs.

I know in the past it was said multiplayer won't be worked on until single player is done and officially released -- I'm just pointing out the fact that this could be a really good and addictive multiplayer game.

I KNOW! The issue is it might take a while. Just to let you know even if the game took 10 years that would not very be that old.
Also, I think we should have the narrator, or maybe like \ chat system we would choose a thing to chat like attacking nest 2 or something... (With narrator saying that)

I think multiplayer with like an xp leveling system would be cool like you can level up individual colonies kind of like the fornicarium and you get more 'royal jelly' for winning matches, team modes as well as ffa. Also a rank matching system or something so advanced players don't get matched with noobs.

I know in the past it was said multiplayer won't be worked on until single player is done and officially released -- I'm just pointing out the fact that this could be a really good and addictive multiplayer game.
Yeah! The multiplayer level could be set up the way level 3:1 is: Have 2 colonies at top and bottom edge of map and a bit of a dip in the middle!

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Multiplayer is a long way off if we do it (we'd like to, but can''t say we will), but we have to manage some expectations here - to begin with at least it would just be a simple skirmish mode. We don't have the resources of larger titles to make advanced rankings or experience systems that aren't open to rampant cheating.

I think that people with more wins should be matched with people that have the same amount at least. It would prevent a lot of crazy good players from destroying newcomers.

I think that people with more wins should be matched with people that have the same amount at least. It would prevent a lot of crazy good players from destroying newcomers.
I'd definitely play multiplayer it would be quite interesting. But killing each others queens could be quite hard if one colony does the guard the entrance strategy. Might need objectives on the map to shake things up

Buffalo981

Soldier
Extremely Helpful Person
Of course the different species in the game are not completely balanced, so maybe a multiplayer sandbox mode where a fusca player could go against a leaf cutter player.

All we gotta do is get the ring of big youtubers to play it
Exactly! There's a You Tuber called BarronVonGames who is pretty famous and he already plays this game. So maybe you could go out there, meet more famous YoyTubers and ask them to play you're game and pretty soon you'll have millions people who know about it! Just a suggestion.
But you've got to ask the right ones though! Some of them do scary games, creative game, and stratagy games
Multiplayer is a long way off if we do it (we'd like to, but can''t say we will), but we have to manage some expectations here - to begin with at least it would just be a simple skirmish mode. We don't have the resources of larger titles to make advanced rankings or experience systems that aren't open to rampant cheating.
Exactly! So perhaps you should go out there, meet famous YouTubers, and get them to play your game! But remember to pick the right ones though because some play creative games, scary games, and strategy games.