My Feedback on the New Update

Mr_Ced

Colony
1. The Spider Level
I love this level, it offers difficulty and a new perspective on the game itself. I also love the fact that not everyone knows about it. Would love to see it go on to become its own game.
2. Small Improvments System
I said I wasn't going to use it, but I used it. Really helps out my mortar ants and my low-damage fusca ants. I'm also going to use it to increase the health and armor of my leafcutter tanks once they are here.
3. The New Map, Towhead
I was disappointed at first, but then I realized the tide was clearing out most of the creatures. Still needs more to it I feel. Maybe some islands? Or maybe introduce the Tiger Beetle larva?
Anyways, that's all I have to say about the update.

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Some ideas to make towhead better: Make the flood last for longer, and when it recedes, add in some shrimp that spawns. I can see how this map might be designed for multiple colony skirmishes, although it is a bit small. That would make controlling the bottom areas of the map something to fight for.

Mr_Ced

Colony
Perhaps the log in the background in the YouTube video could bring some food, or more enemies. Also, I forgot to mention that because of the fast gameplay, the "Queen of the Hill" music would be more suitable.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Some nice thoughts on Towhead. Will bring the music idea up with Liam. Whilst making towhead I did think about enemy colonies. Hopefully when we do get them into the game the map will feel more different. Dropping food also sounds like a good idea. Will give it a think.