My thoughts about the game. What cud be changed or added.

Hi i just downloaded the demo and play all the gamemodes except for the tutorial and i want to give my thoughts.

1) In free mod the ¨digger ants¨ are quite annoyng it would be great if you improved their I.A., because even wen they have like a clear open path to go through they dig another one. Also the ¨beetle thing¨it's too O.P. my score was like 19000 and they demolish me in a few seconds.

2) It would be nice to change the camera controls to the mouse somehow. I mean there are plenty of ways to do it, i just don't want to point one in specific.

3) When it comes to ant management, it would be great to add a way to separate groups of ants within the same zone. I know that there is already a way to do this but sometimes you just don have the space to sparate them by leaving spaces.

4) In my case the response on my controls were a bit lagy, i don't know if its a problem of mi computer, if its not the game need some optimisation in that matter. Let me know if im the only one in this one.

5) Since the surface is not available, at least in my version, i'm sorry if this is already being developed, but i've seen that you can get in an enemy colony and kill their queen, so it would be great so that you can send another queen of your own so you wound have two ant nest. Some species of ants have mutiple queens so it would be a great mechanic.

Planemaster

Worker
I've found that around 40 - 50 soldiers are enough to kill the Beech Tiger Beetle which means you need to grow very quickly. The worst are when they spawn near one another so you have to attach both of them.

Controls aren't too laggy for me if ok honest. If there are too many ants, it does get intensive although that is to be expected with my lower end gaming PC which gets around 30 FPS on max graphics at the start. If you don't mind, what are your system specs?

Personally, I don't mind the Formica ants digging too much as long as it isn't too early in the game.