NEW Freeplay High Score - 7 Million!!!!!!

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Re: Freeplay High Score - 4.9 Million

Well, at a certain point Freeplay becomes just a game of patience (because 0.5 FPS) and praying your PC doesn't catch fire.

Serafine said:
Well, at a certain point Freeplay becomes just a game of patience (because 0.5 FPS) and praying your PC doesn't catch fire.

With the new Upkeep system, basically limited to around 200 ants and food income is very low by round 30 and the waves keep growing. Big beetles were dropping like 3 food.... It becomes very challenging.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager

Nice. The next newsletter will include your top score, unless someone beats it before I write it!

Mike said:
Nice. The next newsletter will include your top score, unless someone beats it before I write it!

Guess I will just have to keep updating this thread with higher scores then!

jaxmthemirc said:
Serafine said:

With the new Upkeep system, basically limited to around 200 ants and food income is very low by round 30 and the waves keep growing. Big beetles were dropping like 3 food.... It becomes very challenging.
After all the uber that are supposed to be the hardest mobs are the only who gives us food

I wonder if it would be possible to farm enough royal gelly to get the queen's power infinite like when the queen get's attacked all your ants respawn and kill the ennemies and then when your ants are overwhelmed your queen make a royal decree again and again and again...

The vegetarian ant said:
I wonder if it would be possible to farm enough royal gelly to get the queen's power infinite like when the queen get's attacked all your ants respawn and kill the ennemies and then when your ants are overwhelmed your queen make a royal decree again and again and again...

That is a great idea...
I don't think it would work out too well though as the Ubers are usually the ones that end up breaking through and they do alot of damage to the queen. Don't she would regen health fast enough to stay alive

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
jaxmthemirc said:
The vegetarian ant said:

That is a great idea...
I don't think it would work out too well though as the Ubers are usually the ones that end up breaking through and they do alot of damage to the queen. Don't she would regen health fast enough to stay alive

Second wind would make it possible, but with 300 second CDs, that would be an enormous jelly investment.