no Formicarium Challenge

I just noticed something pretty strange. Gonna try it again for confirmation but something pretty weird happened. Trying it again will take a little time again cause i need to start over a third formicarium.

So, i was building my second formicarium from the scratch. I played 1.1 and 1.2 on insane and finished them. After that ofcourse made my formicarium bigger.. Did 1.1 and 1.2 again on medium difficulty but with the challenge ON. Also finished them. (took a lower difficulty cause the rewards for a higher difficulty aren't THAT great.) After i upgraded my worker ants, bought wariors and started building and capping the levels to the max. Well it was time to take the first formicarium challenge( it should be a breeze through right?) but i noticed that suddenly 2.1 and 2.2 where unlocked and the last formicarium challenge was also possible to play. BUT i didn't even play the first challenge with this formicarium yet.

I thought well maybe its a bug.. but when i played the first challenge i didn't get the rewards for it.
Wich is strange...

Maybe the game thinks i'm strong enough for the next missions or my colony is bigger than it normally is when i'm in that position in the game? i don't know, but this is strange.

More details about my colony the moment i saw this happened:
58 workers all lvl 3 + the 7starters
35 soldiers all lvl 3

DNA upgrades:
Aggresive brood and defensive for the workers
meat wall and self repair for the warriors
Royal guard for the queen
Didn't buy anything yet from the wood ants so they are still locked. (I could unlock them tho but i have no jelly atm)

I gonna try this again to confirm this... otherwise i really did play the challenge, but then i need to go to a psychiatrist or something cause i don't remember it at all.. maybe i was drunk? Stil pretty weird nevertheless. Will try and look more into depth (when i have time.)