Nursery is the end of the demo?

I'm not really sure if this belongs in this one, but I've played the demo for a little bit and I can't seem to get past/ make a nursery. I'm just wondering if this is where the demo ends or if I'm just doing it wrong. I've made an L shape, U shape and others out of heightened stone but nothing seems to happen after that. Maybe this is a bug?

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
The demo is meant to continue on after that point. It could be a bug. Sorry if that's the case. What is meant to happen is that, as you create the 'L' or 'U' shape, a blue highlight appears on the area enclosed by it. Some text should display how close you are to having a completed nursery as the enclosed area gets larger. There's a short playthrough someone just did where they make one:
(He had the game paused while he did it but that isn't necessary.)
Does that work for you? Does the blue area never appear?

The demo is meant to continue on after that point. It could be a bug. Sorry if that's the case. What is meant to happen is that, as you create the 'L' or 'U' shape, a blue highlight appears on the area enclosed by it. Some text should display how close you are to having a completed nursery as the enclosed area gets larger. There's a short playthrough someone just did where they make one:
(He had the game paused while he did it but that isn't necessary.)
Does that work for you? Does the blue area never appear?
The blue area did appear, but i was not sure what it was since the text did not show up with it.

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
The blue area did appear, but i was not sure what it was since the text did not show up with it.
If you keep growing the 'L', does the text eventually appear? If you grow it even more, does the nursery get created, or does that never happen? The game should play a sound and then make a pink square on the minimap upon success. Just trying to narrow things down! Thanks for the continued feedback.

I have played it more and tried to replicate what happens in the video, and the text does eventually show up. Thanks for the help with all that.