Other Critters

First off this game is awesome.
Anyway... yes there are bugs and lots of them underground but you know what else likes it there. Certain rodents such as moles and things like that. Then wouldn't it be lots of fun to deal with big threats such as ant eaters or big animals that like to eat bugs.

And what about missions where you get to be carpenter ants or termites inside a house. Like in the wood framing. Then we could deal with house centipedes... which are my least favorite of all bugs to see in my house.

There are just so many options and ideas you could throw around with a game like this. keep up the good work. Really looking forward to more content in the future!

I think this is a great idea. I personally would have never thought of having a house setting for a mission or two. This is a great idea. The ants could go on missions to steal food from the kitchen counter and kill some roaches, but watch out! House centipedes are lurking around...
Along with this, maybe there could even be a setting up in a tree! Green ants build nests out of leaves and their nests look like beehives, but of course, with leaves. This could be a cool thing to implement in the future, but i fear it might end up a bit too hard to add.

Ensiege

Worker
If you are talking about a specific cupboard, or a section of crawlspace, a house setting could work, otherwise a house would be... too big? Like the current maps are just a few square feet, if you want to invade a kitchen that would make the map huge... food trails would be 20 minutes end to end.

House centipedes... (shudder) I hate those things, but I don't think they'd have much problems with ants - those things are frighteningly fast.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Centipedes hunt spiders if I remember correctly. They tend to be predators for other large predators.

They have too many legs, which are too long, and, to top it all off, they have some horrific rythmic movement. Might look kinda cool slow-mo on a high speed camera tho.

Then again, in 2.1, or Rising Tide (mission), hermit crabs invade your ant nest. I don't think this is naturally occurring, but, it is a game sooo...

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I'm hoping that at some point we'll be able to get an anti-ranged enemy. A bombardier beetle could do this, firing over a long range, but you could also use something like a jumping spider that can bypass melee tanks to go for specific targets.