personality

miky

Worker
organisms from different species will have different personality. example some foragers will be sea gentles or other foragers will be very territorial and will fight each other and live alone and come to nest only when to mate. some predators will hunt alone or others will make pack to count down bigger organism or for a more success rate. some foragers will rather to fight predators and other will run when they see it and how fast predator kill the prey will be different from how much their damage is and damage will can increase or decrease with evolution of the predator.

Last edited:

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
organisms from different species will have different personality. example some foragers will be sea gentles or other foragers will be very territorial and will fight each other and live alone and come to nest only when to mate. some predators will hunt alone or others will make pack to count down bigger organism or for a more success rate. some foragers will rather to fight predators and other will run when they see it and how fast predator kill the prey will be different from how much their damage is and damage will can increase or decrease with evolution of the predator.
I came to the same conclusion and have something very similar on my to do list! I think it would be one of the best ways to add depth and variety to the gameplay. I've been recently reading up on the daily life of sea creatures and have some plans sketched out for how it could work. I can never promise anything with regard to upcoming features but this is very high on my list. Thank you for all your good ideas, I appreciate them.