Possible Future Ants (Up To Devs, of course)

I think I've mentioned this somewhere on steam, but here are my guesses on the future two ants (story is 60% finished according to devs, so two more ants before we are golden)

• Megaponera analis/Matabele ant: This one has been suggested many times as a 'Medic Ant', and I'm suggesting it as well because, well, medics are awesome. Maybe its variations could be healing versions of the wood ant? If so, then the fully upgraded version would get the following advantages: high healing would give a temporary regen effect after healing, allowing them to heal while waiting for the medics to act again, whilst rapid healing would give a speed boost to attacking and movement. Heal would be AOE for both, otherwise it wouldn't help in any meaningful way.
  • Cephalotes rohweri/Turtle Ants/Gliding Ants: Okay, with the current updates, we have a generic ant, a ranged ant, and a tank ant. This one rounds out the group as a fast ant. These girls are meant to act as harassment units - they can glide over other ants and flank the enemy. Think of them as counters to leaf cutter shields. The ability choice is either being able to ram the enemy with their jumps, or gaining an evade perk after gliding that makes them have a (very high) chance to ignore damage from attacks. Fully upgraded rammers stun enemies in addition to the ramming attack inflicting knockback, whilst fully upgraded evaders can cause confusion and make the enemy flee/attack each other. Side Note: I suggested this species specifically because I live around the Sonoran desert (and am a Yank, to those of you in the UK), so I wanted to see something from home in this game. Plus, Turtle ants were briefly shown in the Early Access pitch trailer, and I want to see them in game.
I put up separate threads for the scenarios involving each ant. In the meantime, please give me feedback!