Possible future Idea

maybe at one point we will be able to enter the nest of an enemy colony with our ants? like in subjugation. although i dont know how it would work with this design because you would have to see the enemy's nest the entire game on a separate screen...which would be kind of cheesy

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
JonnyC289 said:
maybe at one point we will be able to enter the nest of an enemy colony with our ants? like in subjugation. although i dont know how it would work with this design because you would have to see the enemy's nest the entire game on a separate screen...which would be kind of cheesy

This will be a thing. It was almost possible for the enemy nests on 2.2 but we stopped developing it at the time because it was not necessary for those that level.

Polanos

Larva
Hello
I have played your game since start. Good Job!
I have some recomendations:
- Can ant jump and attack bigger bugs? Like tiger beattle? Ants fight more chaotic in my opininon, they hold on bigger enemy and bite
- Can we have more ,,buldings" like harvesting mushrooms some ants can do that ( Attini, form Myrmicidae family)
-you can add some challenges like zombie ant made by mushrooms (they are real!)
- and please change shadow of enemy ants because when ants fight I do not know which one are mine.
Sorry for my bad English. I'm waiting for new update! :)

Mike said:
JonnyC289 said:

This will be a thing. It was almost possible for the enemy nests on 2.2 but we stopped developing it at the time because it was not necessary for those that level.

great. i also wondered about queens that move, but if you watch real life ants it doesnt seem like the queen ever moves except if they are relocating or if its some kind of emergency.

That highly depends on the species. For example with some ant species that have multiple queens in one hive it can definitely happen that one queen decides to move around. The question is how long will the workers allow her to do that ;)