Praying mantis enemy

hello slug disco, I dame to suggest an idea I had for empires of the undergrowth. I have been following it for a long time and have watch many ant documentaries and I thought of an idea for the game. What if there was a mantis enemy in the game. For example, say in the jungle region the leaf cutter ants are marching through cutting leaves while hidden in the leaves was a mantis poised to strike. much like the tiger beetle larvae where they hide and attack when ants get close, the mantis could do similar but would hide in plant matter. And when the mantis grabs an ant, the mantis would then be vulnerable from then on. it wouldn't go back into the brush if ants were fighting it. but if it stopped fighting ants for a while it would return to the same or a different piece of vegetation to strike more ants. I think this would be an interesting concept to the game because mantis are my second favorite insects after ants. I've seen many cases of ants fighting mantis. I hope you like my suggestion guys. thank you for reading. :D

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
This is actually featured in one of the screenshot Saturdays. It works in a similar manner, being huge, but also invisible. It apparently will become detectable after it attacks.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Unfortunately, this forum lacks a search feature. However, the Steam forums have one, and it would seem to provide all of the more recent screen shot/screenshot Saturdays.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/463530/discussions/search/?gidforum=1319961618830606229&include_deleted=1&q=Saturday

That link can also be found by going to the game in Steam and accessing the "discussions" page.

thanks you so much. I was able to find them and the images are beautiful. im also sorry for repeating an idea. I didn't know it was already taken. but anyway, thank you so much Rayalot72