problems with leafcutter minims

Blu

Larva
I have experienced a problem where the leafcutter minims do not process leaves or take care of refuse, more than half of them just stand around in the brood chambers. I have noticed this happens more often as population increases. This makes the leafcutter levels, especially The Harvest, quite diffiuclt, as leaf storages are Always full and there isnt much space to grow fungus. As i am in no way familiar with code, i can only guess this is either an AI bug, or a pathfinding error. As seen in the Screenshot below.20191021171823_1.jpg

MedinB

Colony
This is the 2nd time I'm saying this, first. The minims that are carrying them have enough to fill ALL your refuse chambers. Remember, the refuse is tiny so is the minim so you might not see. Not only that, your minims have other tasks to do such as leaf care and carrying.

However, I might be wrong, if the new path finding gets released and this still happens its probably not a bug. The minims in the brood chamber are waiting for the refuse to decrease, or they'll just get to a new task.

Now if you spend your fungus a lot and see this, it is PERFECTLY normal. (If you took this picture after placed and used a lot of fungus) Like for example, a single Major will produce a lot of refuse.

Blu

Larva
this is true to some extent, this was taken in an attempt to win the level " The Harvest " and i will admit i get a new media each time i can get one when playing this level, however i also have decent refues chambers and i can tell you i dont see them get full very often, so it isnt a problem with the refuse chambers. Since this is the Harvest, leaves come in at a pretty fast pace as well so i can see the minims being overwhelmed, problem is, i had an attempt right after that went much better than this, and i played is basicly the same way, but this time i had almost no refuse and all the leaves were being processed, and i hadnt changed my playstyle, thus why i Believe theres a problem.