QOL circle drawing

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I found drawing circles (particularly the breeding ground) can be a bit difficult, it would probably work much better if the cursor stayed the center of the cirle and some key (or the mouse wheel) is used to increase/decrease it's radius (so the center of the circle can be moved around).
Expanding the circle often doesn't exactly do what you'd expect which then forces you to start anew to get the breeding ground exactly where you want it to be. In difficult terrain this can require a lot of tries.

Tom Johnson

Queen
Developer of Ecosystem
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I found drawing circles (particularly the breeding ground) can be a bit difficult, it would probably work much better if the cursor stayed the center of the cirle and some key (or the mouse wheel) is used to increase/decrease it's radius (so the center of the circle can be moved around).
Expanding the circle often doesn't exactly do what you'd expect which then forces you to start anew to get the breeding ground exactly where you want it to be. In difficult terrain this can require a lot of tries.
I've noticed some people having trouble with this and in fact find it a little awkward myself. I'll try this out and see if it feels more natural. Thanks for the suggestion.