[Question] 0.21141 What would happen if an ant died in a cart on a plant?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
What would happen if an ant died in a cart on a plant? Would that ant drop its food correctly? Would that ant's corpse generate correctly? Or can it cause a crash? (I am curious because I have not been able to test this.)

TheRexYo

Queen
What would happen if an ant died in a cart on a plant? Would that ant drop its food correctly? Would that ant's corpse generate correctly? Or can it cause a crash? (I am curious because I have not been able to test this.)
WARNING: This is a Necro-Post.
Are you talking about leaf-cutters? You'll have to use the 4th mission (the one with the leaves). The easiest way to test it would be to have a large army of workers set to "No Fights", have them climb onto a plant that is being harvested by enemy ants, and wait for one of your ants to die. It should (hopefully) obtain at least one leaf before it does, thus answering your question. Still, I have no idea because I've never tried it.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
WARNING: This is a Necro-Post.
Are you talking about leaf-cutters? You'll have to use the 4th mission (the one with the leaves). The easiest way to test it would be to have a large army of workers set to "No Fights", have them climb onto a plant that is being harvested by enemy ants, and wait for one of your ants to die. It should (hopefully) obtain at least one leaf before it does, thus answering your question. Still, I have no idea because I've never tried it.
I already figured out what would happen some time ago.
Thank you for asking, as I never actually posted the result in this thread:
Understood. I did not know there was a 3 minute cooldown.

Edit:
Testing has shown the uber spawn message working as it should, so I think it was the cooldown that confused me. But the testing did yield some interesting footage.
Have a dead ant riding down a plant in a cart!