Reporting Crashes

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
It has come to our attention that some of you are experiencing crashes, particularly when reloading formicarium from another mission. If you get any crashes, we ask politely if you could email us with the crash log files which you can find in:

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\EotU\Saved\Crashes (where C is the drive letter of the drive with your Windows installation, and YOUR_USERNAME is your Windows username)

You can access the above from the crash reporter by following the link in the image below.

CrashReport.png

Email the files to crash@slugdisco.com

Also, could you please zip up and send us your save files too as these could be very helpful. They will usually be found at C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\EotU\Saved (where C is the drive letter of the drive with your Windows installation, and YOUR_USERNAME is your Windows username). Please note, the AppData folder is usually set to be hidden, so you will need to set Windows File Explorer to 'Show Hidden Files and Folders' (Googling this should show you how).

Thanks again for playing, we'll try and fix these crashes as soon as possible,
The Slug Disco Team

Last edited:
I get random crashes a few minutes into play. I get the blue screen of death on windows 10 but I'm not sure how to give you the crash report because it says it compiles it and sends it to microsoft...
I tried disabling the ingame theatre and steamoverlay checkboxes like suggested and that seemed to have stopped the blue screen but instead my computer will turn off due to what i think is the video card overheating. I have a GTX550 which is below recommended. I'll probably not be able to play this game until I get a better video card.
Game was fun for the few minutes I was able to play it though!

This has happened twice now, everytime my ants come into contact with Jumping spiders the game crashes. I got to wave twelve and it just crashed as soon as the jumping spiders attacked.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Should we still send to that email, and when about will the next update be so I can send all of mine in?