Runing out of Ants

I am playing the freeplay Version and like before I am running out of ants. Meaning the hole nest is filled with ant and Food piles my ants kill everything they see including übers but there are no more larvae in on the piles Before I thought the Spiders are Eating them but this is not the case this time.
Does anyone have a clue?
When the queen loses Health and at 75% eggs are hatching due her abeilities but I don't think that's the game plan?!

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Do you have enough workers? Having every tile filled with (I'm assuming) soldier ants will probably overwhelm your workers. If you have built many more workers to bring larvae from the queen to your ant tiles then I'm not sure what the problem is.

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
So you have 154 workers alive? And your brood chambers don't have larvae. You have food. So the workers just don't replenish any of the brood?

Alive are at least 80 Workers of 172 and Food I have 9500 of 9600.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049670552/screenshots/

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I'll have the guys look into this - it's a fairly unique report. Any extra information you can give will be helpful - do you have gather / combat disabled in the nest group? That sort of thing.

Just had the exact same situation in free play. Plenty of workers, stocks of food but no larvae being grown. After about a dozen tiger beetles got in and attacked the queen and after royal guard were summoned then all my soldiers and workers all birthed at same moment with no larvae on tiles. Literally just pop and hundreds of soldiers instantly born simultaneously.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
John is pretty sure he's fixed this now.

tskmster said:
Literally just pop and hundreds of soldiers instantly born simultaneously.

Pretty sure that's Royal Decree activating.