Scratch!

Mr_Ced

Colony
After coding on Scratch, I have got to say developing a game is no joke. I have come far in the development process of my very own ant game, though I have focused on other projects. The ant game itself is not at all impressive compared to EotU, but not many people have attempted it on Scratch. There are only two game modes, one of which is a bit buggy with the way the sprites are set up. It does have a tutorial, but it still needs work. I do encourage you guys to check it out though!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/327759019

pakitane16

Colony
Cool game. In death match, ants that are carrying food make food on the ground dissapear. Is it intended and does the enemy cheat?

Mr_Ced

Colony
Cool game. In death match, ants that are carrying food make food on the ground dissapear. Is it intended and does the enemy cheat?
Thanks for playing!
It all has to do with the coding. The ants are able to delete the food on the ground right now because the "food" dissapears when it touches an ant.
The enemy does not cheat. They are half as good as the black ants and therefore cost half as much.

after trying the game is very entertaining ;) I don't know if you will be able to solve it but I managed to cheat by moving my ants with the mouse (by clicking on it) and to solve the problem of having the ant erasing the food maybe you could add a slowdown for the ants carrying food and add more food to the colony depending of the color of the food the ant is carrying

Mr_Ced

Colony
I am thinking about learning to actually code something instead of using predetermined blocks to have a bit more breathing room. I watched Slug Disco's streams though and it will probably be a pain, but the engine that they use has built-in stuff and I hope that would be enough to help me.