Screenshot Saturday (Community Contributions) - The Surveying Spider

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
(This is from Saturday 19th, just realising now I forgot to post it here, sorry!)

A jumping spider observes the scene, waiting to pounce on its next victim in this great screenshot from Steam user raymond2500.

No promises but hopefully on Saturday we should have something fire ant related to show you. Community screenshots are nice to fill in the gap when we're a bit bogged down with technical stuff.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
Why does this now feel like a déjà vu? I mean did you post this on Twitter or why do I remember the exact same picture?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Why does this now feel like a déjà vu? I mean did you post this on Twitter or why do I remember the exact same picture?
Look closely and you will see the tweet is from July 18th. You have probably seen it in the SlugDisco twitter feed.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager

I posted this on the social media but only yesterday realised I forgot to post it here.

In an update, it seems unlikely we'll have a fire ant screenshot tomorrow, but may well have something freeplay related instead.

A cool guy

Worker
Gotta give it to these guys for taking these screenshots, I can't get any good ones because nothing interesting happens in my games.