Screenshot Saturday: "Nest Design"

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
The theme for community Screenshot Saturday this week is "Nest Design", suggested by @Mr_Ced on our official forums! The first 2 from whoamijr & Joshua are pleasing circular patterns but look at the minimap for the neat hexagonal-shaped nest design for the third one from Dinovader22. Thanks to this week's contributors.

Please feel free to suggest a theme for the next community Screenshot Saturday!

Last edited:

Mr_Ced

Colony
The theme for community Screenshot Saturday this week is "Nest Design", suggested by @Mr_Ced on our official forums! The first 2 from whoamijr & Joshua are pleasing circular patterns but look at the minimap for the neat hexagonal-shaped nest design for the third one from Dinovader22. Thanks to this week's contributors.

Please feel free to suggest a theme for the next community Screenshot Saturday!

Hey Slugdisco, is the e-mail still working? I have sent a video of the "frozen combat" glitch there and a screenshot for this week's theme but got no reply.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Hey Slugdisco, is the e-mail still working? I have sent a video of the "frozen combat" glitch there and a screenshot for this week's theme but got no reply.

I got an email from someone with no name with a screenshot, tried to reply to it asking for a name to credit but the email bounced back :(

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Better late than never:
20200419205736_2.jpg

And closer with minimap:
20200419210023_2.jpg

It is my standard build grid in freeplay. All the hexagons have the speed tiles built in them in such a way the ants are forced to walk on them wherever they go.

20200419210417_2.jpg
20200419210456_2.jpg
20200419210542_2.jpg