Scrolling issues

Scrolling the screen is glitchy: there seems to be a hotspot where hovering the mouse causes the screen to scroll, but it's different per location: at the edge of the screen for the left and bottom edge, and a few pixels away from it for the top and right edge (so if I bring the cursor all the way up, it doesn't scroll; if I move it just a few pixels down from there, it scrolls - which is not really usable in practice). When holding the right mouse button, the edges work for all directions, though.

Experienced on Ubuntu 16.04.

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Extremely Helpful Person
I might check that your resolution is correct. If the screen doesn't match your monitor then anything related to mouse movement is going to be thrown off.

I'd argue that's still a bug (if the resolutions don't match, it might not possible to detect position in a pixel-perfect way but detecting when the mouse is near the screen edge should still be possible), but in any case, the game resolution does match my monitor resolution.

I see the post I am replying to is over a year old, but I am still seeing the same thing exactly in KDE Neon user, based on Ubuntu 18.04. Resolution is native for the LCD panel. I have to move the mouse arrow a pixel or two away from the left or top edge to edge scroll. I tried changing the mode from windowed fullscreen to fullscreen, and it did not make any difference.