September / October 2018 Newsletter

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Have just published our most recent newsletter. Usually I publish to Steam first but it seems to be having a bit of a tantrum tonight, so it gets to be last for a change. All about how the interim update went, and a comprehensive roundup of what's going on in the meantime.

http://slugdisco.com/september-october-2018-newsletter-interim-update/

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Usually I publish to Steam first but it seems to be having a bit of a tantrum tonight, so it gets to be last for a change.

Steam has maintenance every Tuesday, FYI.

All site and multiplayer features tied to Steam go down, and all users in the application are forced into offline mode.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Rayalot72 said:
Usually I publish to Steam first but it seems to be having a bit of a tantrum tonight, so it gets to be last for a change.

Steam has maintenance every Tuesday, FYI.

All site and multiplayer features tied to Steam go down, and all users in the application are forced into offline mode.

Huh. You'd have thought the error page would tell us that. Ah well. Back to refreshing!

Mr_Ced

Colony
Looks great! I didnt even know it was you, Mike, I just assumed that it was one of the voice actors with some sort of audio tweak! Hope to see more soon! :D

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
You should reorganize the terms of Service. Make it into nice little paragraphs like Patreon, and don't clump it up together.