Shoutout to the Insane-o-Naut "Terrific Timmeh" on Youtube

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxp1peL5siSVMXNZ-AgHopg/videos

He's beaten all of the 1.X and 2.X levels on insane with their challenges active. He also has a very appealing style of commentary starting with 2.1. His mic isn't garbage (like mine), the game sounds are muted so that it's easier to pay attention to what he's saying, and he does the commentary in post, so he easily keeps track of what he's talking about and can explain the gameplay and general strategy more comprehensively.

He also has some unique components to his strategy, which diversifies him from myself and Balanite, for people who have already seen those videos. I can't wait to see him do 3.X insane when it's released.

2.1 Rising Tide:

2.2 Queen of the Hill:

MedinB

Colony
Also, when someone is playing INSANE in the leaf cutter levels what will happen when it's set to that? More creatures? Fewer leaves? For both 3.1 and 3.2.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: he made it look so easy! But There is this strategy that I like to use and it ensures that the colony always has solders to retern to the battle. First, you have all your workers in the nest group, then you disable the attack option so they do not attack. You get were i'm going with this, right?