Slave maker ants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Bullet ant is planned to be end game prize, fire ant possibly next year as campaign 4, driver ant is in thinking box until they figure out how to implement normadic play style ingame.
Why not have the level location change once X Objective has been compleated? Like a part 2 but you get a chance to save from just before you compleated X. Then you have to do Y that leads into Z in the final stage.

MedinB

Colony
I see some posts that don't even match with the post title. Why didn't we settle down! The staff members even posted on this! Mike explained the reason why Slave Makers aren't in the battle arena and stuff. Why are we still talking about this? Guys, chill.

TheRexYo

Queen
Can you at least make trap jaw ants and army ants to be buyable with royal jelly in the campaign
Have you checked the more recent posts? I have asked them the same question, and they said they might do that. Not totally reassuring, but it still gives us something to hope for. In addition to all the other potential things this game could have, that is.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Have you checked the more recent posts? I have asked them the same question, and they said they might do that. Not totally reassuring, but it still gives us something to hope for. In addition to all the other potential things this game could have, that is.
The Army Ant Minor would be the best fit, not to powerful and it can overwhelm other ints with numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.